39680Re: [podcasters] Storage and Download for Large Audio Files?

  • Ben Straw
    Apr 4, 2010
      I think what Dave is trying to say is Amazon S3 http://aws.amazon.com/s3/
      You could also use e-junkie.com they store and sell your stuff and the price isnt that bad

      Benjamin Straw - CEO Qetuo Media
      P: 1-304-449-4335
      Skype: n3bb3n
      Twitter: twitter.com/nebben