39675Re: [podcasters] Storage and Download for Large Audio Files?

  • Kimiko Alexandre
    Apr 4, 2010
      Check onto payloadz

      On Apr 4, 2010 2:20 AM, "misterj" <peter@...> wrote:

      Podcasters,

      I am in the process of creating digital content for sale online, and need a
      place to host the audio files for download by buyers. My shopping cart
      service doesn't allow for large files. Can anyone suggest a service that
      could serve as a "storage and distribution" facility? By the way, the
      product is a set of 22 one-hour interviews with top book marketing experts.

      Thanks in advance,
      Peter