39665Re: how long do people listen...?

  • p_holyfield_9999
    Mar 28, 2010
      Do you mean if you have a ten minute episode, do they stop after 3 minutes?

      As far as I know, once your file has been downloaded there is no way to automatically track if the file is ever listened to, much less how much they listen to the file.

      --P.G. Holyfield

      Murder at Avedon Hill - will be released on May 20th, 2010 on Amazon.com.

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Craig Kraemer <craigk@...> wrote:

      > I am sure this has been addressed already so please bear with them.
      > Is there a web tracking software that can monitor the duration people
      > listen to my mp3 files?
      > Thanks
      > Craig

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic