39642Re: [podcasters] Re: Subscription podcasts

  • David Jackson
    Mar 10, 2010
      I could never get the amember thing to work. I tried it. It works great for
      the member site. Does every person get their own RSS feed? How do you "turn
      off" people if they cancel their subscription.

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com

      On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:08 AM, ttgdmt <grant@...> wrote:

      > We use a combination of WordPress. Blubrry PowerPress and aMember.
      >

      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com <podcasters%40yahoogroups.com>, "Ed
      > Morgan" <parrotflock@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am planning on charging a small fee for an expanded version of my
      > podcast, and have been looking for a service to serve the member show
      > through, such as ShowTaxi.com says they can do. But I sent them a question
      > over a week ago, actually a couple of times, and even called them, but have
      > never heard back from them. This concerns me that the site might not provide
      > the support needed, if my members have any issues downloading the podcast.
      > So I was wondering if anyone here charges for their podcast, and if so, what
      > to you do to make it work? Do you use a service or a script? I would like to
      > find something to make this work that doesn't cost a lot, if anything.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Ed Morgan
      > > The Parrot Hut
      > > http://www.parrothut.com