39638Subscription podcasts

  • Ed Morgan
    Mar 9, 2010
      I am planning on charging a small fee for an expanded version of my podcast, and have been looking for a service to serve the member show through, such as ShowTaxi.com says they can do. But I sent them a question over a week ago, actually a couple of times, and even called them, but have never heard back from them. This concerns me that the site might not provide the support needed, if my members have any issues downloading the podcast. So I was wondering if anyone here charges for their podcast, and if so, what to you do to make it work? Do you use a service or a script? I would like to find something to make this work that doesn't cost a lot, if anything.

      Regards,
      Ed Morgan
      The Parrot Hut
      http://www.parrothut.com