39497Re: [podcasters] Re: Using your iPhone to record and publish podcasts

  • Steve Riekeberg
    Dec 9, 2009
      Yes--or at least theoretically, as I haven't used the application. The iPod
      Touch (both generations) doesn't have a built-in microphone, and the first
      generation Touch doesn't support an external microphone (it only has a TRS
      jack, and not TRRS, the second ring being the microphone). However, the
      second generation iPod Touch does, and should work with the microphone in
      any iPhone compatible headset.

      Steve Riekeberg
      Host, Geek Cred
      <http://www.geekcred.net>