39496Re: Using your iPhone to record and publish podcasts

  • madpoet_tarsis
    Dec 9, 2009
      ITunes music store says it's compatible - but I expect you'd need a microphone of some sort. If you're using a 2G iTouch, you might try using an iPhone headset, or another similar one with the microphone built in to the headphone cord. I was using the iPhone headset with Skype on my iTouch 2G, and that worked. (I also used to bullseye womprats in my T-16 back home. Just sayin'.)

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "magstheaxe" <magstheaxe@...> wrote:

      > Does this work with an iPod Touch?
      >
      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "bobcharish" <bobcharish@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The company I work for released an iPhone app which allows you to record audio and publish to Facebook and Twitter or publish to a private folder.
      > >
      > > You can check it out at www.cinchcast.com
      > >
      > > Not trying to Spam just thought it could be useful for Podcasters to record Interviews on the go.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic