39450can any body help a new Apple User?

  • Bob Crandall
    Nov 4, 2009
      I tried GB on my powerbook G4, but it had a limit on the number of measures. So I went to Audacity, Now I have a Mac mini, but I still use Audacity for recording my podcast, much easier editing. I use GB for my voice over and narration work. I didn't know that 10.5 would work on a G4, but I would still use Audacity for podcasting. It's a free download and easy to learn and use. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
      Bob Crandallhttp://www.atvstoday.net