39425Re: [podcasters] Garageband 2 Help

  • Ben Straw
    Oct 31, 2009
      Gargebands recording time is determined by the BPM.
      Garageband 1 and 2 records
      a 4/4 project at 120BPM can record/play for 00:33:16
      a 4/4 project at 60BPM can record/play for 01:06:32,
      and a 12/8 project at 60BPM can record/play for 01:39:48

      Garageband 3
      a 120BPM project can record/play for 01:06:36
      a 60BPM project can record/play for 02:13:12
      a 40BPM project can record/play for 03:19:48

      '08 and '09
      a 120BPM project can record/play for 5:33:16
      a 60BPM project can record/play for 11:06:32
      a 40BPM project can record/play for 16:39:48

      as far as running iLife '09 on your mac I would consult the system requirements http://www.apple.com/ilife/systemrequirements.html
      When you go to upgrade Tiger(10.4) to Leopard(10.5) I would look to see if amazon.com or ebay.com has a cheap copy

      Ben Straw
      Ben's Tech Show - http://www.BensTechShow.com
      How 2 Podcast - http://www.how2podcast.com
      Mac Tip Podcast - http://www.MacTipPodcast.com