      From: Ian MacRae <Scotty@...>
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 6:50:39 PM
      Subject: [podcasters] Low Volume on iPod

      As a podcaster I also listen to many other people's podcasts on my iPod.

      Lately, however, the audio volume has drastically fallen and some podcasts
      are so low level I can barely hear them.

      Anyone in the group know if and how the iPod replay volume can be increased?
      And what is the reason for this happening?

      Ian MacRae