39253Re: [podcasters] Guidelines for entering into a podcasting partnership

    Aug 18, 2009
      On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Lou<ruumis@...> wrote:
      > I've written a set of guidelines (2 pages, ~900 words) for entering into a podcasting partnership. These were culled from my reflections on my own podcast, and the most important lessons I learned along the way. I'm curious if any of you might know of a suitable publication channel for my work?

      Well, you could send it here for a start. Apart from that, do you
      have a blog? If not, does your podcast have a site? It doesn't
      really matter where it is -- if it's good material and you tell a few
      people about it, they'll link to it if they like it. And if they do
      it'll turn up high on the search engine rankings.

      http://www.escapepod.org
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic