39194Re: [podcasters] Suggestions for subscriber prizes?

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Aug 11, 2009
      On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:38 PM, kscolligan<kscolligan@...> wrote:
      > We just added userpoints on WellToldTales.com. Post a comment, get 5 points.
      > Post a short story or video, get 25 points, etc.
      >
      > I'd like to set up a monthly prize for members with the highest points.
      > Maybe novels or ebooks or audiobooks in our main genres (horror, sci-fi,
      > crime.)
      >
      > If there are any small publishers or novelists who'd like to offer prizes in
      > exchange for promotion (or a SMALL fee -- we're pretty low-budget), drop me
      > a line.

      Hey there, Kevin. Contact me directly about contributing a copy of the
      paperback edition of "Brave Men Run -- A Novel of the Sovereign Era."

      Best,

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author and DIY New Media Creator