39091Looking for voice talent

  • Nobilis Reed
    Jul 4, 2009
      I'm looking for a voice for an audio drama I've just finished writing.

      The character is a gruff, late-thirties male soldier with a devilish
      streak. The work is of an erotic nature, but this part doesn't
      require moans and groans. I'd like a bass or baritone voice if I can
      get it, though I'll accept a tenor that can project the right tone.

      If you're interested, I'll send you the script, and we'll work from there.

      -----
      My first three novellas are now available for the Kindle.
      http://nobiliserotica.com/site/2009/attention-kindle-owners/
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic