      From: Michael Johnson
      Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:02
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [podcasters] Video and audio episodes in the same feed?

      Im not as knowlegeable as some of these guys in technical matters but i do listen to your show and if it goes completely video i probably wont for the simple fact that im always on the go and i want to use my ipod. the videos tend to drain my ipod battery. of course you could make your vids and just encode them into an mp3 as well and do both

      Thanks
      Mike
      Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
      A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at crosscampusministry.com