38549Re: [podcasters] Re: PBS, NPR, and iPod/YouTube

  • Rob Schendel
    Feb 5, 2009
      My iTunes acquires 35 or more podcast episodes a week for me to review.All
      of the audio casts are consumed regularly.
      All of the video casts receive a notice saying iTunes has stopped
      downloading episodes because user hasn't reviewed the episodes of late.
      Why would that be? It's easy to figure that I listen to podcasts when I'm
      out on my bike, on the bus, on the train or walking.
      The video casts only get seen if I drop everything else I'm doing to sit in
      front of the computer and stare.
      I simply do not have enough time to catch up on all the episodes, even
      though I will attempt to run them as I fall asleep at night.
      I know I'm only one man, but it would seem to me that this would be typical
      of most podcast consumers.
      Thanks for the discussion!

      Rob Schendel
      www.twitter.com/robschendel