38151Re: [podcasters] Best Microphone for Full Room / Roundtable Recording?

  • Rob Schendel
    Dec 1, 2008
      If you are looking for a USB mic, I'd highly recommend the Blue Snowball. It
      can be set to function as omni-directional, or uni-directional, whichever
      you prefer, with a switch on the back, and it looks cute, too!
      I also likes how it brings out the richness in my voice. A great mic, and a
      great value!

      http://store.apple.com/us/product/TF238LL/A?mco=MTQ3NTkyOA#overview
      http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Blue-Snowball-USB-Microphone?sku=279015

      Rob