37639Re: PodCasting Newbie

  • Mike Sharpe
    Sep 30, 2008
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "morvenwestfield" <morven@...> wrote:

      > For recording software, there's Audacity. It's absolutely free, well-
      > done, relatively easy to learn, and since so many people use it, there
      > are many places to find help if you have problems.

      I already have my own. My brother is in band and he got some hardware
      and software for his Pc. I have a Copy of Cubase LE, that I've used
      for some time now.

      Also I do have some access to Cubase 4! (But I need to take my bro's
      pen drive collection!)

      I know that help will be hard to find... But It's what I needed to
      learn of the Course I was on.

      > There are also many podcasts ABOUT podcasting. Two that I listen to
      > regularly, both my members of this forum, I believe, are:
      >
      > Podcasting for Dummies Companion Podcast (Tee Morris)
      > Dave Jackson's School of Podcasting Morning Announcements (Dave Jackson)

      Dummies Seasons 1&2 is on my iTunes, with Morevi.

      > If you can afford books, the two I started with are:
      >
      > Podcasting for Dummies (Tee Morris, Evo Terra, Chuck Tomasi)
      > Podcast Solutions (Michael Geoghegan and Dan Klass)

      I'm planning to buy the Dummies Book. But I think I already know the
      basics, well up to making a series of Audio files on my PC.

      Mike
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic