37638Re: PodCasting Newbie

  • morvenwestfield
    Sep 30, 2008
      For recording software, there's Audacity. It's absolutely free, well-
      done, relatively easy to learn, and since so many people use it, there
      are many places to find help if you have problems.

      There are also many podcasts ABOUT podcasting. Two that I listen to
      regularly, both my members of this forum, I believe, are:

      Podcasting for Dummies Companion Podcast (Tee Morris)
      Dave Jackson's School of Podcasting Morning Announcements (Dave Jackson)

      If you can afford books, the two I started with are:

      Podcasting for Dummies (Tee Morris, Evo Terra, Chuck Tomasi)
      Podcast Solutions (Michael Geoghegan and Dan Klass)

      This forum is filled with excellent podcasters, so I'm sure that I've
      left out other really good sources, but these are the ones I started
      with. (I'm still reading Podcast Solutions.)

      Good luck!

      http://podcast.morvenwestfield.com (podcast)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic