37636Re: [podcasters] Re: PodCasting Newbie

  • Evo Terra
    Sep 30, 2008
      On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Mike Sharpe <windytwit@...> wrote:
      > Why not Libsyn? or any other PayHost?
      >
      > My Cash card won't let buy stuff from most sites online. I can't get a
      > new card since I don't have a regular Job. I am very limited on
      > options.

      1. Use OurMedia.org as your file host. No charge. http://archive.org

      2. Get a free Tumblr account. Use this for your show notes.

      3. Install Disqus so people can comment. Also free.

      4. Run the feed through FeedBurner and let it create a podcast-enabled
      feed for you. Also free.

      Total cost: zero. Instructions on how to do everything above are
      available. It will take some learning. You can figure it out on your
      own with the power of Google and some well-placed searches.

      E.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic