37631Re: [podcasters] PodCasting Newbie

  • danhughes@juno.com
    Sep 29, 2008
      Mike, I looked into Podbean when I started (just a few weeks ago), and
      they are a nice setup. Only problem is that when you reach a certain
      amount of content (I think I figured that in my case it would be about
      five shows), they delete the older ones as you post newer ones.

      Instead I went with libsyn.com. Five bucks a month, unlimited content
      and bandwidth, and each month your old shows are archived but still
      available to everyone just by clicking on the archived month on your home
      page.

      ---Dan, thetreasurecorner.com and thesoftballcorner.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic