37430Re: [podcasters] Podcast Speaker Needed in Atlanta, GA

    Sep 2, 2008
      On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?
      <wtc@...> wrote:
      >> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 1:11 PM, todddani2000 <gooseboy1@...>
      >> wrote:
      >>> I have been asked to organize a presentation on podcasting for the
      >>> Atlanta Macintosh Users Group (AMUG) on September 16.
      >
      > I'd recommend Steve Eley, since he's a Mac guy. I'm a PC podcaster
      > myself, but I'd also be available.

      Already spoke to Todd. It's swell that you thought of me, though.
      Next single malt is on me. (That is not an invitation to spill it,
      however.)

      http://www.escapepod.org
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic