37428Re: [podcasters] Podcast Speaker Needed in Atlanta, GA

  • Evo Terra
    Sep 2, 2008
      On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 1:11 PM, todddani2000 <gooseboy1@...> wrote:
      > I have been asked to organize a presentation on podcasting for the
      > Atlanta Macintosh Users Group (AMUG) on September 16. I am looking for
      > a local podcaster who could come and speak for about 20 minutes on
      > their show -- equipment used, setup, time involved, etc... You do not
      > have to produce your show on a Mac, although that is a major plus.
      >
      > We meet at the Macquarium theatre in Midtown. If anyone is interested,
      > please send me an email.

      Too bad we didn't see this four days ago. A hundred or more podcasters
      gathered at Dragon*Con in downtown Atlanta over the last four days.
      Some where local, many were not.

      I'll toss this invite off to a few I know personally.

      E.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic