36839Re: European Podcast Awards?

  • Nicole Simon
    Jul 6, 2008
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dialpforpulp@...> wrote:
      > Anyone heard of The European Podcast Awards?

      For anyone being interested (or nominated) - there is of course a FAQ
      which nobody really reads. ;o)

      And even if you would read it, it does not answer the question who is
      behind it, it has no blog, it has not all of the european countries
      etc etc etc.

      As through some different channels the organizer of that award and I
      got together, we have agreed on me helping them out with the whole
      usual social media stuff, including having a decent blog and a 'who is
      this' page.

      You name it, I'm on it. ;)

      As soon as i have familiarized myself with the setup plus the blog is
      online and such, I will give notice here again.

      If anyone has any more question / suggestions / etc, please feel free
      to contact me about it.

      ciao
      Nicole

      For the ones being 'newer' to the group and asking themselves 'who the
      hell is this' Nicole Simon, 37, from L├╝beck, Germany, being around
      this group since 2004, podcasting as well as blogging, and basically
      known for being http://crueltobekind.org ;)
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic