36824Re: [podcasters] Promo feedback requested

  • Rich
    Jul 2, 2008
      On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 21:46 -0500, David Smith wrote:

      I always thought Bloodthirsty Vegetarians were sort of unique. ;-)

      Then again, I can't really say since John and I are the "talent" on BV.

      I leave those comparisons to your good offices.

      Best,
      Rich...

      --
      Bloodthirsty Vegetarians Podcast, www.bloodyveg.com

      Robust progressive conversation shared over a bottle of good wine,
      tempered with humor and independent music.

      > > You think the tone of the Promo is like our promo, or like our show?
      > >
      > > > Well, listening to the promo, there's a bit of similarity in tone.
      > >
      > > Rich...
      >
      > > > Different focus. Haven't heard the show, though, no clue if the
      > show
      > > > itself is similar.
      >
      > That's my general impression, yes, that their promo is like your show.
      > On
      > the other hand, that's my impression from the -promo-, since I
      > haven't
      > heard the -show-. So it's a judgement call on your part.
      >
      > Which seems like what it would be anyway, so it's all good. ;-)
      >
      > I'd promo it to both of the people who listen to my show, but that
      > somehow
      > seems counterproductive. I might lose both subscribers. And one of
      > them
      > is me.
      >
      > Doing a promo for your show on mine, on the other hand, is fine --
      > half my
      > audience already listens, as to which I can personally attest.
      >
      > ;-)
      >
      > Doncha love micromarkets?
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic