34561Re: recording devices..

  • kurt_armbruster
    Jan 2, 2008

      Most of the Zoom products are available at your local music store. In
      Calgary, I go to Axe music ( http://www.axemusic.com ) or Long &
      McQuade ( http://www.long-mcquade.com/ ). If there's a local guitar
      shop, such as Guitarworks ( http://www.guitarworksonline.com/ ) I've
      seen them there too.

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "April L Clay" <aclay@...> wrote:
      > Thanks all for your comments. I can see this is not the way to
      go...but the Zoom doesn't seem to be available in any store here
      (Canada) so where/how is the best way to buy this and...is it
      something that you can just set down on a podium while you are talking
      or do you have to use a mic and have it on me while I give a
      presentation? It looks a little bulky but its hard to tell from the
      > thanks again,
      > April
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic