34536Re: [podcasters] Re: recording devices..

  • Flyswatter
    Jan 2, 2008
      It even comes with a 512K SD card, though you'll probably want to get a
      larger one eventually.

      On Jan 2, 2008 3:10 PM, April L Clay <aclay@...> wrote:

      > Kevin, do I need to order anything else with it or does it come with
      > everything I need? I'm ready to order!!

      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      http://coffeeandteashow.com
      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      coffeeandteashow@...

      Rocky Horror Pod Show
      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
      rockypod@...
      Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod