      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of April L Clay
      Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 8:16 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [podcasters] recording devices..

      Hello all and Happy New Year!

      After some time away from the list, I am ready to jump back in! Enough
      procrastinating, I am ready to get my first podcast together!

      I do have a question for you all- I am wanting a device to record
      interviews with guests AND something that can clearly pick up talks that
      I give as well. I figure I could use all or portions of these as
      teleseminars.

      What would you recommend? Ease of use would be nice...like easy
      integration with audacity and/or easy conversion to MP3 format.

      Thanks in advance,
      April

      April Clay, M.Ed, R. Psych.
      Body Mind & Motion