32603Dragon Con/Re: It's so quiet all of a sudden...

  • Al Righta
    Sep 5, 2007
      Hey. For those of you who attended Dragon Con, could you give a review or just share
      with the group how podcasting was represented there?
      I've heard many podcasters talking about it and attending, I'm wondering if I should think
      about going next year.
      Jasper fromThePlanNineRockShow.
      http://plannineprint.com