31268Re: Oh communal podcaster brain, where do I find my theme music?

  • ronharpervoice
    Jul 14 5:58 AM
      Actually, Chuck Barris used Herb's music for his theme and incidental
      music in that show. It wasn't a "rip-off"

      Braindouche..if you contact me off list, I might have something. I
      have three different libraries I use for productions, I KNOW there's
      some retro in there.
      Best,
      Ron Harper

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Harold
      Johnson" <harold.johnson@...> wrote:

      > Oh, okay. I'll remember that the next time I'm watching the Game
      Show
      > Network...
      >
      > Harold
      >

      > On 7/13/07, Steven R. Boyett <steve@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > No. The Dating Game theme song was a blatant ripoff of Herb
      Alpert,