      From: David Smith [mailto:dbsmith@...]
      Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 4:03 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [podcasters] Feedburner help

      It's in an FAQ link off of the sign-in page on Feedburner, but the
      language was written by somebody's lawyers, I'd bet. I posted the link in
      a previous post, but lemme see if it's still in my clipboard:
      <http://www.feedburn <http://www.feedburner.com/google> er.com/google> yep,
      there it is.

      BTW, I had a Moment of Paranoia when I was on Libsyn putting in a Blog
      post about Google and Feedburner, and noticed my firewall showed an active
      link to Google, with no such page open. Shouldn't be a big deal, Libsyn
      isn't owned by Google. Yet. As far as I know.

      It was 4 Jun 2007, when Steven R. Boyett commented: