      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Michael W. Dean
      Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 10:32 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [podcasters] Re: Feedburner help

      --- In podcasters@yahoogro <mailto:podcasters%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
      "Todd Cochrane" <geeknews@...> wrote:

      > If you want to see what some of the changes are then read a notice all
      > members are getting
      http://www.geeknews <http://www.geeknewscentral.com/archives/007073.html>
      central.com/archives/007073.html not
      > sure I want my data rights given to Google.

      =====
      Bleah! That sounds creepy.

      I just started using Feedburner, and currently 0 subscribers through
      them. (all my subscribers are from iTunes or from my web site.)

      Maybe I should just stop using Feedburner now, and take the links off
      my site.

      Thoughts?

      MWD