      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of David Smith
      Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 10:00 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [podcasters] Re: Feedburner help

      It was 4 Jun 2007, when marshallkirkpatrick commented:

      > Here's a post on how and why to use Feedburner. got enough inbound links
      > that it's the #1 google result for both questions
      > http://marshallk. <http://marshallk.com/how-and-why-to-use-feedburner>

      Thanks, and I did take a look at it. I'm down with using Feedburner. I
      may even have everything working correctly on my (Libsyn) podcast and
      (Blogger) blog feeds. I'm using most of the features I could figure out.

      I'm just worried about what might change with Feedburner owned by Google.

      Grizzly <grizzly at grizzly.podzone.org>
      <http://feeds. <http://feeds.feedburner.com/grizzlysgrowls>
      <http://feeds. <http://feeds.feedburner.com/grizzlysblog>