      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of David Smith
      Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:50 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [podcasters] Feedburner help

      It was 1 Jun 2007, when Steven R. Boyett commented:

      > <<Wait, Google bought Feedburner -and- Google bought Libsyn?>>
      > Wizzard Media bought Libsyn.

      Yeah, I figured that out today. Google's provided info on their plans for
      Feedburner makes my brain itch; I don't get exactly how things are going
      to change there, with all their talk about feed-based advertising. When I
      saw a link right on the sign-in page to opt out of the service entirely by
      June 15, alarm bells started going off.

      And I don't even want to look into this Wizzard Media thing. I like
      Feedburner, but I need Libsyn. But maybe it'll all be okay.

      Grizzly <grizzly at grizzly.podzone.org>
      <http://feeds. <http://feeds.feedburner.com/grizzlysgrowls>
      <http://feeds. <http://feeds.feedburner.com/grizzlysblog>