      From: MissPeter [mailto:peter@...]
      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 8:53 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [podcasters] Re: Libsyn stats.

      On 6/1/07, Steven R. Boyett <steve@steveboy. <mailto:steve%40steveboy.com>
      com> wrote:

      > Yah, I had a blast! Glad you had fun. If any party that's shut down by the
      > authorities is a success, we were a success three times over. :)
      >
      > Bigger & better this year, I hope.

      Good music too, I didn't realize that was you. I had so much fun that
      I pooped my pants on the way back to my room.

      http://www.musicNer <http://www.musicNerve.com> ve.com - strange music for
      strange people

      http://digg.
      <http://digg.com/podcasts/musicNerve_com_strange_music_for_strange_people>
      com/podcasts/musicNerve_com_strange_music_for_strange_people