29690Re: [podcasters] Best intermediate-to-advance podcasting how-to book?

  • Kevin Bachelder
    May 1, 2007
      It's not available yet but I also believe that Tee and Evo are working
      on their next book "Expert Podcasting Practices for Dummies" which
      should be another good book to plan to pickup.

      Kevin

      --
      If you're a fan of Farscape or Firefly then you'll enjoy listening to
      the award winning podcasts...

      The ScapeCast
      http://www.scapecast.org

      The Signal
      http://www.serenityfirefly.com

      Firefly Talk
      http://www.fireflytalk.com

      On 5/1/07, Tee Morris <tee@...> wrote:
      > Kevin Colligan wrote:
      > >

      > > Anyone have suggestions on the best how-to book(s) on
      > > intermediate-to-advanced podcasting?
      >
      > I would recommend TRICKS OF THE PODCASTING MASTERS by Rob Walsh and Mur
      > Lafferty, and if you're looking to promote your podcast (which I
      > consider part of the intermediate-to-advanced approach to podcasting)
      > check out Jason Van Orden's Promoting Your Podcast.
      >
      > Good luck!
      >
      > Enjoy the Ride,
      >
      > Tee Morris
      > co-author, PODCASTING FOR DUMMIES
      > ----------------------------
      >
      > The Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy
      > A podcast of strategies, ideas, and insights
      > FINALIST FOR THE 2006 PARSEC AWARD FOR BEST WRITING PODCAST
      >
      > Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.teemorris.com/blog

      > Billibub Baddings and The Case of The Singing Sword
      > http://podiobooks.com/podiobooks/book.php?ID=131
      >
      > MOREVI: The Chronicles of Rafe & Askana
      > http://www.podiobooks.com/podiobooks/book.php?ID=23
      >
      > PodioBooks.com -- Telling the World a Story, One Podcast at a Time
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic