29688Re: [podcasters] Best intermediate-to-advance podcasting how-to book?

  • Tee Morris
    May 1, 2007
      Kevin Colligan wrote:

      > Anyone have suggestions on the best how-to book(s) on
      > intermediate-to-advanced podcasting?

      I would recommend TRICKS OF THE PODCASTING MASTERS by Rob Walsh and Mur
      Lafferty, and if you're looking to promote your podcast (which I
      consider part of the intermediate-to-advanced approach to podcasting)
      check out Jason Van Orden's Promoting Your Podcast.

      Good luck!

      Enjoy the Ride,

      Tee Morris
      co-author, PODCASTING FOR DUMMIES
      ----------------------------

      The Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy
      A podcast of strategies, ideas, and insights
      FINALIST FOR THE 2006 PARSEC AWARD FOR BEST WRITING PODCAST

      Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.teemorris.com/blog

      Billibub Baddings and The Case of The Singing Sword
      http://podiobooks.com/podiobooks/book.php?ID=131

      MOREVI: The Chronicles of Rafe & Askana
      http://www.podiobooks.com/podiobooks/book.php?ID=23

      PodioBooks.com -- Telling the World a Story, One Podcast at a Time