27708Re: Question for Garageband + K7 users

  • dcolanduno
    Mar 1, 2007
      <sigh>

      I have my orginal email with my login and passcode... I can even call
      my number and get MY greeting and give myself a message. But, unless
      I can get into the damn control panel it seems that I am FUBAR. It is
      obvious that the number wasn't shut down, but when I try to login
      with the orginal login and password it tells me no dice...

      So, here goes nothing with the support on a free service! :|

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Bilodeau" <andycast@...>
      wrote:

      > On 2/28/07, dcolanduno <dcolanduno@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Speaking of K7...
      > >
      > > Is there a good way to get back your password to setup your
      settings
      > > and such again? I need to move the e-mail to where it sends my
      > > messages now since I moved to my new server system and the old
      email
      > > it sent from isn't there anymore. :|
      > >
      > > D.
      > >

      > Hey Derek,
      >
      > Unless you know that 4 digit pin...your pretty much hosed. I just
      went
      > to the k7.net site http://voicemail.k7.net/ ...if you know your k7
      > phone # and pin your golden..otherwise, you could try contacting k7
      > support...but I suspect they don't have a lot of time for the
      > freebies....but you never know.
      >
      > Good luck!
      >

      > --
      > Andy Bilodeau