25257Re: Re: Re: [podcasters] "Don't buy a Zune for the holidays. Or ever."

  • Joel Haasnoot
    Dec 1, 2006
      Transferring Music over IrDA takes a long time... But for other things, IRDA
      is supprisingly compatible, Symbian smartphones will accept all of the Palm
      data - contacts, agenda items, etc.
      :)

      Joel
      Proud owner of a Zire 31, with real Player for MP3s

      --
      Joel Haasnoot, Geek & Programmer