24483Re: Frustrations with Flash players

  • her0_pr0tag0nist
    Oct 31, 2006
      Shawn,

      My name is Bryan Haardt and I am the Vice President of Product
      Development at podcastready. Please feel free to contact me directly
      so I can assist you with the issues you are experiencing with the
      feedCaster widget. My email address is bryan@.... I look
      forward to your response and welcome any and all
      observations/recommendations concerning the player.

      Best,

      -b

      My name is Bryan Haardt and I am the VP of Product