23181Re: [podcasters] PME II!!!

  • chris2x
    Oct 2, 2006
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Eley" <SFEley@...> wrote:
      > On 10/2/06, George L Smyth <glsmyth@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm not sure how to say it without sounding like I'm a prude or tea totaler
      > > (after all, I did my very first One Minute How-To on How To Prepare A Guinness
      > > For Consumption), but nearly everything I've heard so far about PME has
      > > concerned contests based upon who could drink the most. I did that back in
      > > college, and it's been long enough ago to become something that just doesn't
      > > interest me.

      I managed to keep from jumping in a pool naked but that could be that I only had the one
      free drink the podcast brothers provided.

      The highlight of the whole experience for me were:

      1) recognizing podcasters by their voice
      2) meeting so many many people I have chatted with, emailed, or even interviewed
      3) reconnecting with podcasters I have met

      for the formal part of the conference my favorite keynote was Ron Moore and my favorite
      session was by Jason Van Orden.

      Chris Christensen
      Amateur Traveler podcast
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic