23161Re: [podcasters] Re: PME II!!!

  • Tee Morris
    Oct 2, 2006
      On Oct 2, 2006, at 2:39 AM, I Print Stickers wrote:

      > I'd be willing to bet the every one of the speakers would be
      > flattered to know that an attendee would sneak in just to hear them
      > speak.

      Yes, we would...and for those of you who did hear me speak, thanks
      for attending. I was sweating bullets.

      Now, I'm hoping I'll be asked to speak again. ;^)

      Enjoy the Ride,

      Tee Morris
      co-author, PODCASTING FOR DUMMIES
      ----------------------------

      The Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy
      A podcast of strategies, ideas, and insights
      FINALIST FOR THE 2006 PARSEC AWARD FOR BEST WRITING PODCAST

      Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.teemorris.com/blog

      MOREVI: The Chronicles of Rafe & Askana
      An epic fantasy from Tee Morris & Lisa Lee
      FINALIST FOR THE 2006 PARSEC AWARD FOR BEST SPECULATIVE FICTION (LONG
      FORM) PODCAST

      Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.podiobooks.com
      PodioBooks.com -- Telling the World a Story, One Podcast at a Time
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic