23145Re: [podcasters] Many faces of the PME (was: PME!!!)

  • George L Smyth
    Oct 2, 2006
      --- Evo Terra <evo@...> wrote:

> [...]

      Evo -

      Thanks, good information. For those of us on the other side of the country,
      just getting there is not a simple matter. I don't think either of my podcasts
      will ever become a business, but I can see where if that were to happen then
      PME would be a necessity. I would like an opportunity to meet more folks (I
      met a bunch at Podcastercon) and may get than chance in Pittsburgh, but do know
      that PME is THE place to be for this.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com