23094Re: PME II!!!

  • lrwh05
    Oct 1, 2006
      Being a first time attendee, I would have never have thought to
      sneak somewhere that I should not have been. I enjoyed the expo and
      will be attending next year, but I was disappoited to se that others
      were taking advantage.

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Cochrane" <geeknews@...>
      wrote:

      > I am pretty disappointed to see this. Tim and his company TNC
      Media spend a