      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Stephen Eley
      Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 12:11 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [podcasters] PODCASTS DISAPPEARED FROM iTUNES!?!?

      On 7/1/06, donaldbnyc <donaldbnyc@...> wrote:
      > I have posted 10 podcasts...numbered 2 through 11...they were all on
      > iTunes a week ago. Today, I looked and only those numbered 3, 5, 7, 9
      > and 11 are shown. Anyone understand why this may happen? Other
      > places where show is registered show them all, all still get decent
      > downloads. Help! I have also manually pinged iTunes and still nothing.

      Yes, a lot of people are saying similar things. It may be a transient thing
      related to that category remapping they mentioned.

      In any case, don't panic. This is just the directory page for your podcast.
      People who subscribe to your feed will still have access to all the episodes
      in it.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic