20420Re: [podcasters] My 50th Show

  • Flyswatter
    Jul 1, 2006
      I went ahead and subscribed. It will be great to listen to on the 10
      hour drive I have to take tomorrow!

      I have been listening to podcasts since I first heard of them last
      year and wanted to podcast from the beginning. We've done seven shows
      so far and I am amazed, now that we have a show and I am the one who
      does the editing and tech, how much utter work goes into each program!
      50 shows is a big deal. Heck, 10 shows is a big deal! Even that first
      show is a major leap of faith.

      --
      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast