19756Re: [podcasters] Re: T-Shirt Vendor Recommendations wanted

  • Dan Kuykendall
    Jun 1, 2006

      Was wondering if you were going to mention your biz.
      For anyone not paying attention, that is Chris McIntyre, the genius that
      brought http://www.podcastalley.com to the world.

      Since hes my good buddy, Im going to have to say that it would be nice
      to be able to "keep it in the family" as it were, by supporting a
      podcasting pioneer with your t-shirt printing needs.

      - --
      Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r)
      http://www.mightyseek.com

      In God we trust, all others we virus scan.
      Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software.