16035Re: [podcasters] recording on the ipod

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Rachel,

      Both Belkin and Griffin have said that an "audio input adapter" is in
      the works to take advantage of the higher recording ability of the new
      iPods...both claim "early 2006"...but alas...nothing yet....

      Until then.....we wait...

      --

      Andy Bilodeau
      PodCaster