12603iPodder Lemon makes a drastic change

  • Scott Grayban
    Nov 12, 2005
      Well we all knew it was coming. Apple went after us over the "iPod"
      part in our name. The claim we were decieving users that our software
      was connected to Apple's iPod device, morons.

      We have moved now !! Our new name is "Juice" or "Juice Reciever".

      Website is now at http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/ and there is
      a new version to be downloaded that reflects the changes for both the
      name and all the URL's in the program.

      Also the linux version has forked into its own name and version but
      will always be a sister project of Juice. The linux version can be
      found at http://borgforge.net/projects/castpodder/

      Juice & CastPodder developer
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic