11431CBS.com Launches with Indie Podcaster

  • Rob Greenlee-WebTalkGuys
    Oct 5, 2005
      Do you guys think that mainstream media sites going to open the door more to
      grassroots indie podcasters?

      Dana Greenlee of WebTalk Radio and Boston Legal TV Show Podcast, may be one
      of the first few to penetrate major media's inner circle.

      This week, the CBS Television network has launched a series of podcasts,
      created by my wife Dana Greenlee, at http://www.cbs.com/netcast/. An initial
      lineup of thirty interviews will be posted over the coming weeks.

      Dana was selected by CBS executives to be a CBS podcaster from a pool of
      submissions in early September. The in-person interviews were recorded in
      Studio 33 at the CBS Television City studios in Hollywood on September 10. I
      did the recording production while Dana interviewed the stars of new and
      returning CBS programming.

      The podcasts have been airing on Infinity Broadcasting’s San Francisco-based
      KYOURADIO (1550 AM; http://www.KYOURadio.com).

      Dana also produces and hosts another podcast about the television show
      "Boston Legal", starring James Spader and William Shatner on ABC-TV
      (http://Boston-Legal.org and http://odeo.com/channel/24741).

      Checkout the CBS RSS Feed:
      http://www.cbs.com/netcast/rss/greenlee.rss

      More Link Information and Images:
      http://www.mytalkradio.com/cbs/cbspodcasts.htm

      Podcast Interview Guest List:

      Henry Winkler - Out of Practice
      Christopher Gorham - Out of Practice
      Stockard Channing - Out of Practice
      Ty Burrell - Out of Practice
      Paula Marshall - Out of Practice
      Jon Cryer - TWO and a half MEN
      Robert David Hall - CSI
      Phil Keoghan - Amazing Race
      Jennifer Love Hewitt - Ghost Whisperer
      Antonio Sabato, Jr. - The Bold And The Beautiful
      Kathryn Morris - Cold Case
      Danny Pino - Cold Case
      Charles S. Dutton - Threshold
      Jennifer Finnigan - Close to Home
      Cobie Smulders - How I Met Your Mother
      Jamie Gertz & Mark Addy - Still Standing
      Holland Taylor & Conchata Ferrell - TWO and a half MEN
      Jeff Probst - Survivor
      Jason Segel - How I Met Your Mother
      Josh Radnor - How I Met Your Mother
      Eva La Rue - CSI:Miami
      Jonathan Togo - CSI:Miami
      Shemar Moore - Criminal Minds
      Mike O'Malley - Yes, Dear
      Rob Morrow - NUMB3RS
      James Van Praagh - Ghost Whisperer
      Kimberly Elise - Close to Home
      Michael Weatherly & Pauley Perrette - NCIS
      Terry Crews - Everybody Hates Chris
      Eric Close - Without a Trace

      Photos from the recording sessions at CBS Television City:
      http://mytalkradio.com/cbs/cbs-dana-booth.jpg
      http://mytalkradio.com/cbs/CBS-entry-tvsigns.jpg

      Jeff Probst / Survivor:
      http://mytalkradio.com/cbs/Survivor-JeffProbst-2.jpg

      Henry Winkler / Out of Practice:
      http://mytalkradio.com/cbs/HenryWinkler-OutOfPractice.jpg

      Dana's direct cellular number is 253.640.0164 and email is
      dana@...

      Thanks,
      Rob Greenlee
      _____________