11395Marketing research interviews

  • bill1suburban
    Oct 3 2:12 PM
      I am currently conducting a marketing reseach study for ACNielsen in the NYC/NJ area
      about podcasting. I am interested in speaking with podcast poviders, users, and those who
      write about it.
      I want to conduct in depth intreviews in my Ridgewood (NJ) office or a NYC research
      Participants will be well compensated for your time.
      If you are interested please tell me where I can reach you to discuss in more detail. Or feel
      free to call my office number 201-447-5100 or my cell 201-280-0805 in the evening.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic